How to update payment details or cancel your subscription?

You can update your billing details at any time, although the changes will not take effect until the next billing cycle.

1. Click on the your profile icon
  2. Click on Update Details to change your payment details

You can cancel the subscription by simply clicking on the Cancel button.

iOS App Store Subscriptions

If you are paying for your vPOP PRO subscription within the iOS App then your payments are managed by Apple.
Apple - About canceling a subscription
Apple - Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

I don´t have this option in my app. although already paid!!

If you are paying for your vPOP PRO subscription within the iOS App then your payments are managed by Apple.
Apple - About canceling a subscription

Good evening Dr Fernandes. We have replied to your email that you wrote. Your access has now been reactivated and we sincerely apologise for the delay . Kindest regards RP

thank you!

I have subscribed yesterday but it says that my free trial expires and it will only charge me in 2 weeks but its not alloing me to use vpop

Hi Pedro,

We are sorry it seems that the apple subscriptions have not been changed to 1 month (from 2 weeks) for all countries.

Please cancel your subscription with apple, and we will give you an extra two weeks.

Or cancel, and re-subscribe using the browser version https://app.vpop-pro.com

Kind Regards

Nick

1년치 구독을 클릭한적이 없는데, 자동으로 구매가 결정되었습니다. 환불부탁드립니다.

No problem. You have been refunded! It should be with you soon.
Is there any reason for the cancelation, anything else we can help you with?

Bom dia, meu acesso deveria estar habilitado, pois o pagamento esta em dia… mais a alguns meses não consigo executar nenhuma ação no aplicativo

Hi. I have checked your account and it should all be ok. I will send you a private message.

We are a corporate partner and need to submit our monthly bills (receipts). I can’t find them anywhere on the site. Please advise.