I can no longer upload X-rays since yesterday

Dear,
Since yesterday I can’t upload X-rays to vPOP any longer. Looks as though they are uploaded, but when you select them, It looks as though vPOP is still loading them. So you can’t work on them.
I use an iPhone 11pro

Hi Henk,

Some others have reported issues with loading spinner. We have a fix ready, but probably wont arrive until tomorrow for iOS.

In the meantime you can use the browser version https://app.vpop-pro.com

Alternatively, if you go into another plan that has an implant on it you should find if you go back to your new case that it works.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kind Regards

Nick

This should now all be fixed, for all platforms.

Thank you Nick

Hi guys I can’t seem to add new cases at present, may have been the the subscription had timed out but I updated it the other day and it says it’s current and valid but I stilll can’t add new cases or access old oned

Hi,

It looks like you have a valid subscription.

Can you show us a screenshot of your cases screen, and what happens when you try to go into a case?

Might be best if you take this to support@vpop-pro.com

Kind regards

Nick

Hi Nick,
This is my first post, so apologies if this wasn’t the orthodox way.
I have been having similar issues with being unable to load photos of X-rays over the past couple of months. It just stays in the “loading” window and then nothing happens.
Sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn’t; usually when I’m on the road or gave urgency.
I have an iPhone 12 and my account is up to date (vpop works on my laptop).
Can you please help?

Thank you,
Aaron

Hi,

It sounds like you are having internet issues, if you are on the road then your internet reliability may be poor. We will endeavour to improve error messages, improve retrys, and potentially have an off line mode in the future.

Please check you have good internet before uploading.

Kind regards

Nick

I thought that, but even when sitting at home with direct wifi or sitting in my base clinic using their internet, things will not load. Same hit and miss occurrences with adding of X-rays and even re-opening of X-rays I’ve already started planning.
It loaded twice today with multiple automated window closures mid-planning, but has not loaded the other dozen or so times I’ve tried to open it at various locations/receptions, including my home.

Any suggestions otherwise?

Hmm, no it’s typically solid for us! We have had some reports of getting a totally white screen tho, it this what you mean by automated window closures? Or do you mean the app shut down completely?

Thanks for the reply, Nick.
The app occasionally shuts down, but that’s not a huge deal. The main issues I am facing are the loading pinwheel that does not progress or the white screen that results instead of a final radiograph. I have started a dialogue on this topic with Stuart as well.

Hi Nick,
I’m a little stuck as I cannot load X-rays anymore. As of yesterday, the app (all platforms - iPhone, laptop, website) will not add images, citing a network error; status code 400. This is also the same across both my account and when I login into my boss’ account. It is running smoothly for him. I have tried this at clinics, at the boss’ house, on my wifi, without wifi. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app as well. No luck. Any suggestions on how to amend this?

Thank you,
Aaron

Please can you send us an image you are having trouble with? Looks like a few people are having trouble, though we cannot reproduce the problem here.

Kind regards

Nick

The issue has been identified as either due to HIEC images being uploaded, or JPEGs that are too large.

Jpegs have been fixed, and HEIC support should be available from Saturday 15th April.

Kind regards

Nick

vPOP Team