Default calibration tool

Hello Rory, Nick and fellow VPoppers

I think it would be handy to be able to select my default calibrating tool of the circle, so I do not need to choose it each time. I would set it as a circle measuring 2.5cm and then for each case, I could drag a circle over the scale ball and well, Hey Presto. I would also prefer to turn off the “You have to calibrate your image” message when I am already about to calibrate. Perhaps that message could disappear on its own rather than having to click to acknowledge it and make it vpopoff?

Many thanks if you are willing to do either of these suggestions

martin owen

3 Likes

Great idea Martin!!

Hello Rory,
Is there somewhere a button which will change the view to true size after the calibration of the image? If not, could you implement it?

Good day Jakob, this is something we might be able to consider for desktop versions, but could you clarify 1) what devices you would typically use this feature on and 2) in what context you would use it for. For example- would you be contouring a plate against the screen off the contralateral relevant projection perhaps? Once we know we can discuss with the dev team and see what might be possible within the roadmap. Kind regards