About the Issues and bugs category

If you come across any issues or bugs using vPOP then please notify us here.

Please include the following information:

• System: iOS, MacOS, Windows or browser version
  • vPOP version: What version of vPOP do I have?
  • A description of the issue or bug, the steps you took before the issue or bug occurred.

Thanks. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hey guys, using 2.1.0 (95) on iPhone.
I’ve noticed if I plan a tplo, exit and come back the blade size is displayed incorrectly. The cut is in the correct location and size, but when I click on the blade tool, it incorrectly labels it as smaller - happened with a 30 being called a 24, and 24 being called a 20. I have screens if needed

Hi James , sorry for the late reply . Can you please send some screenshots ? We haven’t seen this before . Best

I cannot update payment details and my subscription expires today. When I click on my profile icon there is no ‘update payment’ icon for me to click. I use a MacOS. I do not want to cancel my subscription which is what your Hints sends me to do if using the Apple App, I have no option to renew or update payment. Please help ASAP!
Thank you for your time,
Lisa

Hi,

We changed our payment gateway last year, some users’ subscriptions could not be transferred, so you will need to just resubscribe. We did send out communication regarding this, apologies if you didn’t receive it.

Kind regards

Nick

Using VPOP 2.6.2 (193) and Windows 10 Pro 21H2.
Getting Error essage when importing from Asteris Keystone
“Cannot open this path: Reason”

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

We have tested here with Asteris’ staging area and import vPOP seems to be working for us.

Can you try again, just to be sure its not an intermittent communication problem?

Kind regards

Nick

Dear All,

I’ve been having this issue today. Won’t let me add any images or a new patient. Screenshots attached. Cheers!

Many thanks, we have identified the problem and should now be working.

Can you tell us if this is now fixed for you?

Dear Nick,

That’s perfect! Working fine now thank you.

1 Like