Change email AND change to yearly billing on a new credit card

I am retiring and need the new surgeons to have access to vPOP. I need to change the email AND also change to a yearly subscription on a new credit card. How do I accomplish those items? Thanks.

Good day Mr Dutton, congratulations on your imminent retirement! We can readily help- Please email using your vpop login username email address and detail the surgeon names and email addresses you wish us to look after and we will be able to help you. kindest regards