Crescentic double cut

Would it be possible to do some tutorials for crescentic double cut osteotomies for excessive slope TPLO or CBLO?

1 Like

Hello Eric .
Certainly .
I am personally working on a levelling option series right now for eTPA . Thank you
For your patience .
In the interim , if you have a particular case of eTPA to plan , and you can rustle together a few colleagues that could join a screenshare for a Monday -Friday 8pm - 11pm GMT window , then I can schedule it if you perceive value

Best regards

Thank you Rory. I’ll talk with some people to see who may be interested. I’ll also reach out to Surge members.

1 Like

I would be interested in participating in a group webinar for using double cut crescentic osteotomies to level eTPA. Please email Noel.Berger5@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you for your interest Dr Berger. We are having an eTPA levelling options webinar next Sunday 23rd 9pm GMT. We will feature some double crescentic osteotomy techniques in this session. I have sent you a zoom invitation. If any of your colleagues would like to join, please ask them to email info@vpop-pro.com . Kind regards Rory

Hello, I am just seeing the thread regarding the E-tpa double cut tutorial for lack of a better word for what occurred. Is there a replay that can be watched? Drajc2@gmail.com
Also I would love a discussion about front limbangular limb correction using VPOP pro. I have a bilateral front limb case that I am currently wrangling with. Thank you

HI Anjilla, we did not record the eTPA tutorial on this occasion but are currently having internal discussions about where we can internally keep future recordings within the vPOP discourse forum for member colleagues. We can offer a planning consultancy service by the hour for individual cases and tuition. These are generally scheduled on a Friday. If this is of interest, please send your caseshare to support@vpop-pro.com and we will aim to reply within 48h. Sincerely RP