Displaying two images simultaneously

I love the simple, effective and intuitive software but I haven’t found the ability to display two images simultaneously. Am I missing a simple button or has that option not been built in? It would be nice to have orthogonal views of the sx plan displayed while in the OR.
Cheers!,
Colin

1 Like

Thank you for contributing Colin , multiview is definitely on our list for next quarter development so this is great to hear you will make use of it. Updates are occurring monthly, so watch this space! kind regards RP

1 Like

Hi Rory,
Great to hear that orthogonal views will become available on vPOP. I completely agree with Colin that this is a feature that I would use and value a lot!

Keep up the good work with this amazing software!

Cheers,

Stephen Jones

Hello Rory. How are the multiview plans coming along? It would be fantastic to be able to view orthogonal plans. Thank you for this extremely helpful program!

1 Like

Hi Eric . Thank you for your message . I will get back to you when I know more after a meeting at the end of next week . Kind regards

Thank you!

Good evening. Apologies if a new thread has opened on this that I missed, but is there any further update on this proposed feature? I agree that it would be incredibly helpful! Thanks. Cal Young

Good Day Calum, thank you for your message and following up. You have not missed a new thread. We have had to prioritise a time-sensitive functionality project in advance of ‘ multiview ‘ , thank you very much for your patience. We will be finalising our functionality roadmap for 2024 shortly but suffice it to say we are as keen as you to offer this upgrade , thank you for your continued support, including this feature.