Main vPop layout has cases overlapping

Hi there,

Same issue as brought up in the ‘about the issues and bugs category’ topic by Kevin.

System: macOS Big Sur (Version 11.5.2)
Browser: Google Chrome (Version 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (arm64))
vPop version: 2.3.8 (141)

After logging in, the main page layout has cases stacked on top of one another, hiding each case’s title and the majority of its thumbnail (leaving only a strip). Cases aren’t able to be differentiated until opened.

Pretty major bug. Have noticed that this does not happen with Safari Version 14.1.2 (16611.3.10.1.6) or the older version of Chrome (92.0.4515.159).

Cheers,
Josie

Hi

I’ve come across an issue.

macOS Big Sur
Version 11.4 (20F71)

Browser: Google Chrome
Version 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (arm64)

vPOP version: 2.3.8 (141)

The issue is that on the home screen after logging in, all the cases are not displayed correctly. The case images are split and merged all on top of each other. This is a clear issue that absolutely requires fixing (likely a high priority).

The issue was not present when I was using Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159. Then when I updated to Chrome Version 93.0.4577.63 I began to experience the issue.

Please help resolve this issue.

Kind regards,
Kevin

Wow, that’s quite nasty! Thanks for the bug report. I have just updated Chrome and managed to reproduce it and looking into a fix.

Please can you either use the native app, Safari, or Microsoft Edge in the meantime.

The native app download can be found on our website: https://vpop-pro.com

Kind Regards

Nick

Hi All,

This is now fixed, please just reload the page in your browser :slight_smile:

Best

Nick