Survey. Help us improve vPOP PRO

At vPOP PRO we are always looking for ways to make our app more efficient and exciting to use and have decided to ask the experts – you!

Here at vPOP PRO, we value the feedback and input from all of our users and would love for you to take a minute to answer this question below.

To complete the survey you first need to login. Just click anywhere on the survey options below and we will log you in via vPOP

How often would you use the following functionality?

PACS integration

Connect VPOP PRO to your cloud PACS Library

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently
  • I would pay extra for this

0 voters

In-app purchasing

Paid tutorials, pay for a plan (TPLO/TTA/CCWO/CBLO/eTPA etc), plan to purchase order

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently

0 voters

Reporting

Create surgical reports from templates, add your plan / postop images, add your logo

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently

0 voters

Multiview

Multiple planning views and presentation (surgery) views

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently

0 voters

Video storage

Arthroscopy, preoperative footage, gait analysis, educational resource

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently

0 voters

Plate contouring

To plan screw trajectories and optimise plate selection

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently

0 voters

Case management and organisation

Case meta data to be able to group and search cases by: type, age, breed, client, site etc.

• Rarely
  • Sometimes
  • Frequently

0 voters

Which platforms do you use VPOP PRO on?

VPOP PRO is available for MacOS, Windows, iOS and the browser

• MacOS
  • Windows
  • iPhone
  • iPad
  • Browser
  • I would like an Android version

0 voters

If you can spare a little longer, we would be very grateful to hear more detailed feedback, feel free to add comments below so we can continue the conversation.

Would be nice to add a split screen option to see AP and lateral xrays during surgery;)

5 Likes

would be great to add split screen, videos uploading to create complete case reports.
and i also noticed some bugs when uploading numerous dicom files, some of them appear only as a black screen while the original file is not corrupted
Pierre

Have not had vPOP long but have thoroughly enjoyed using it for planning TPLO’s and fracture repairs. An excellent product and easy to use, thank you.

1 Like

I use it very simply to measure TPA for TPLO. It works very well and is very reliable for me for this purpose. The only improvement for me would be if it measured TPA automatically with AI.

1 Like

Hi Rory,

I like vPOP because it is simple and intuitive.
I would be nervous in trying to much to improve it further than its role a s a templating software (e.g. video storage and case management).

The split view and PACS integration would be great.

Alexis - Willows

Please add synthes 1.5 LCP system to the templates and regular sized screws that may be used for condylar fracture repairs.
I do like the automatic TPA measurement someone suggested below, but certainly is not necessary.
Overall, love this program!
Thanks!

1 Like

Split screen and change the text color so it is easier to see.

It would be nice if the original image was not altered, but just a copy of that image. Often, I will template various options for corrective osteotomy or fracture.
K. Bruecker

It would be good to have improved windowing of DICOMs for when the exposure of the original is not perfect

Really love Vpop pro! I use it multiple times every day and it’s become an indispensable tool.
Couple of things I would LOVE:

• Split screens to compare L/R joints side by side
  • a line tool with a 90 degree tangent that can be slid up and down
  • Some kind of default setting to choose whether to have the measurement value ON/OFF as usually just use the line to measure TPA
  • when first calibrating a measurement, you have to OK the little instruction box to calibrate. It would be good to somehow turn that off

I love VPOPpro, use it daily.
Sometimes older cases appear corrupted when I go back to look at the template (eg when doing second side 2 years later)
Sometimes on my phone it’s tricky to select a single line, it selects all the lines together. Works on MacBook better.
Don’t really feels there’s much more that I need in terms of functionality - it does everything I need it to!
Great product!

Another vote for split screen

Hi Rory,

Thank you for generating this questionnaire.

Direct access to PACS and being able to contour plates and pre-measure for planned screw lengths would be great facilities to have, especially in light of the recent evidence showing that depth gauges are not always as accurate as we would like them to be!

To echo everyone else’s feedback, I just love the software and I am excited about the prospect of continued improvements being brought in.

Many thanks,

Fran

Would be nice to be able to search on referring practice. Top App by the way. Improved my predictability a lot. Use it mostly for TTA and fracture management

Many plate templates are missing the side view with the screw trajectory
Still missing other plate templates.

It would be wonderful if there was an option so that the measurement numbers didn’t disappear when you zoom out. Another vote for split screen